- 2,645 hits
- Trying out @theTunnelBear so I can browse privately from my ISP tunnelbear.com/apps https://t.co/4yRwNvcHTG posted on 2 months ago
- RT @NUTonline: Solidarity with all NUT members taking action today in North London to defend trade union recognition in the workplace posted on 2 years ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Blur (2), Refused (1) & Gorillaz (1) bit.ly/fjMnYW posted on 3 years ago
- 🎧My Top 1 #lastfm Artists: Minutemen (1) bit.ly/fjMnYW posted on 3 years ago
- My Top 1 #lastfm Artists: Propagandhi (9) bit.ly/fjMnYW posted on 3 years ago
Category Archives: Ruby
Just a reminder that when shipping address fails validation due to “no shipping method” it may be caused by incorrect weight set additional calculators.
In Times Of Crisis… Spent a whole evening last night trying to get the Mootools Rails 3 UJS driver working correctly. Links created in templates were recognised as having “data-remote” attributes as rails.js applies events on domready but dynamically created … Continue reading
I’ve had to do a couple of setups over the past few weeks and every time I forget about this so here’s a reminder. The Nokogiri gem requires libxml2 and libxslt to install. Otherwise it throws this horrible make error … Continue reading
Just found these install instructions for Ruby 1.9.2-p0 and Rails 3 which don’t assume you already have a Ruby installation. The instructions are actually for Ubuntu 10.4 but I’ve had no problems installing on Ubuntu 10.10. I was going to … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
I’ve been programming in Ruby now for about four years and having been used to IDE’s for other languages looked for a good IDE right from the start. As it happened Aptana was released at about the same time as … Continue reading